You would not believe what I just did

Back again!

Lets start with the obvious. I missed Saturday. But! I have a good excuse. I was on a bus to The Dalles for a robotics competition. Eh? Eh? How was that for an excuse? And because that's still fresh on my mind I'm going to tell y'all about it. 

Lets start with waking up. For most people waking up at 4 am would be a hard task. I made it easy by, you know, not going to sleep. Next is the bus drive. Some would argue that it's the funnest part of a field trip. Those people are right. Especially when you're with friends and have stuff to do. I'm not going to go into specific but let's just say I am an uno MASTER. Not to brag or anything of course...

Then's the competition itself. You get to look at other robots and compare them to your own and make predictions about how it was going to play out. But as stressful as some moments are it's really fun in the end. We saw some bots that where beautiful in some different ways. Some of the bots where beautiful because of their craftsmanship and some because they where just beautiful. (Not our robot. Just sharing him because he's beautiful)

Anyways, that's all I really have to say for today. See you guys Wednesday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filler

I did a thing