I did a thing

To some peoples surprise, it is actually quite hard to build an entire maze in Unity. Every single wall has to be built by hand. I think in total its 500+ walls in the maze. Now, by anyone's standards that's quite a bit. Unless your rich or something I guess. But I'm proud of it. 30 minutes I spent trying to get to the end and hooooly cheese is it hard. You think paper maze's are hard? Try actually being inside one of them. Hard.

Anyways, that's not what I'm here to talk about. The next step in this game is the stuff that will make this an actual game. I'm talking about npc's, quests, rewards, and obviously inventory. Pickle has already started work on the inventory and he's actually almost done. Not gonna tell y'all about it cause I don't know the specifics but he can tell you if he ever posts in this blog.

I'm going to start work on different regions of the maze because our game plan requires that. Maybe work on the npc's itself. My current priority is building Daedalus's workshop. And make Daedalus interactable with and have him give you a quest. I'll tell you guys about that in my next post which will hopefully be sometime in the next century.

Byeo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You would not believe what I just did

Filler